Each Lightwave Innovation Reviews Entry Should Address the Following:
- How your product/service/software helps customers meet their objectives, reduce operational expenses and/or develop new revenue sources.
- The unique features of this product or solutions as it compares to competing solutions
Judges Will Review Your Entry Based on the Following Criteria
- Positive impact on the customer
- How well it addresses a new or existing requirement
- Novelty of approach
Make Sure to Include the Following In Your Judges Packet:
- A spec sheet – detailing the parameters the product or service is designed to meet.
- A brief technological description of how the product works.
- A photo or photos
Please Note: No more than 5 extra pages of documentation, including spec sheets, are allowed. Pictures, diagrams and/or charts do not count toward your 5 pages.
Optional Items to Consider:
- Testimonials by users
- Simple brief that summarizes the ability of this product, and how it differentiates itself from the competition
- Photos and diagrams, particularly block diagrams or flow charts that help describe how the product or service works.